Steve, Ellie, Peter, Marie, Thomas, & Joseph
I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! You look wonderful. Your hair has gotten so long - it looks great.
i NEVER look like that pregnant! You have always been gorgeous, and you REALLY wear pregnant well! Oh how I miss you!
Hooray! That is SO exciting. I plan to mail your package on Friday. Hopefully you'll get it before he comes.
You are so beautiful Ellie! Can't wait to meet the new little one. Such a happy beautiful family!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! You look wonderful. Your hair has gotten so long - it looks great.
i NEVER look like that pregnant! You have always been gorgeous, and you REALLY wear pregnant well! Oh how I miss you!
Hooray! That is SO exciting. I plan to mail your package on Friday. Hopefully you'll get it before he comes.
You are so beautiful Ellie! Can't wait to meet the new little one. Such a happy beautiful family!
Post a Comment