Monday, April 12, 2010

Playgroup Zoo Trip.

My playgroup took a trip to the Zoo at the end of March. The pictures are out of order, but I'll do my best to recount our adventure. At the end of the Zoo trip we took a train ride around the park. Peter and Marie were both excited to ride the train.
We rode with Ella and her mom Olivia to the Zoo. The kids loved looking at the maps they got at the zoo on our way home.




Here Marie and Lauren are waiting for the train ride. They are such good friends.

I guess Peter needed to get in on the hugging too. Good thing I think Ella has a slight crush on Peter.

Train = Happy Boy
One of the Zoo train stations was named The Goode Family Train Station. How cool was that?


This young lion was very interested in Peter's map. He'd wave it and she'd jump up to see it.

See!!


Marie loves butterflies
Most of our group.

Peter and Troy figuring out where we should go next.

No comments: