Wednesday, February 29, 2012

baby # 4

I am pregnant. Baby #4 is due September 12th. We are all excited. The boys want another boy. And us girl would like another girl to even things out around here, but really a healthy happy baby boy or girl would make me happy.
It's interesting the different reactions I get when I tell someone we're expecting our fourth. I have to say most things don't bother me, but I don't like answering the question, "so is this the last one?" It saddens me. I am not ready to close this chapter of my life yet. This might be our last child and then again it might not. With each of our children the decision to have him or her wasn't made lightly. It was a issue of prayer. I am grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost and direction I receive in my life.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. You are a great mom and your kids are adorable. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out.

As for the "is this your last one".. I hate that. Believe it or not, I've gotten that question as well because I have one of each gender. It's quite annoying. We are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives and have the Holy Ghost guide us in these big decisions in our lives.

Hope this is a great pregnancy for you!

Krista said...

Yea! I can't believe I am just seeing this, but Congratulations! I am only having baby number 2 but since it is a boy and I already have a girl I am also getting the comments that I don't need to have anymore kids because I will have one of each.