Thursday, February 16, 2012

finally helpful

Marie likes to be helpful now. She got a service heart from her Primary teacher, which we have been passing around the family. When she got home that first Sunday with it she asked me what I needed done. I replied, "we all need to get out of church clothes." I didn't know about the heart yet. She got herself undressed and into day clothes. Then she got Thomas undressed and into his day clothes. She even changed his diaper. I check once she was done and was quite impressed with her work. She gave me the heart and told me it was my turn to serve someone else. I'm so happy Marie has such great teachers in church and at school. She is becoming such nice little girl. I know Thomas and I are going to miss her greatly during the day next year when she is in kindergarten. The two pictures here she's trying to carry Thomas. They think it's so fun to try.

No comments: