Peter loves Football! If I'd let him he'd wear his BYU jersey everyday. He started following a little professional football too. He chose the Giants as his team back in November. He was very excited when they won the super bowl. I had to recap the game for him the next day since it didn't end until after his 8pm bed time. His current favorite website is ESPN.com where he watches replays of games from the 2011 season.
For Valentines day he made football valentines for his teachers. The top one says, "Touch Down it is Valentine's Day." And the bottom one says, "Kick Off to Valentines Day."
Here Peter built a football field and player from Trio Blocks
One Friday night a couple weeks back Marie, Peter and I built as many things as we could out of their supply of trio blocks. We made 12 different things.
1 comment:
You're kids are just darling. Looks like I need to look into those trio blocks!
Post a Comment