For christmas I cut back on handmade gifts. I simply just don't have the time now. I did make a few things for my kids, namely a fleece Dallas Cowboys blanket for Peter and a John Deere hooded towel for Thomas. Those projects could be started and finished in an hour. My neighbor and good friend Megan and I always do a gift exchange. She loves attending craft shows so I like to make her things because she greatly appreciates handmade gifts. I made Megan this gray wreath with felt flowers. It was a fun project to do. I love felt. I loved it so much that after the holidays I made myself the blue winter wreath. I also have plans to make a Valentine's Day wreath ( I love Valentine's Day) and an Autumn one.
I sewed Megan's girls matching skirts. I need to alter them still because they were too small for them (online tutorials have their flaws).
No comments:
Post a Comment