Joseph and I took a quick trip to MN to visit my family. Grandpa Jerry was placed in a nursing home last June and has been put in hospice care because he continues to lose weight. I tried to take a picture of Joseph on his first flight, but look what he gave the camera. Naughty boy, Joe!
It was nice seeing my Grandpa. He is actually really "with it" still. We visited with him for four hours on Friday, five on Saturday and only two Sunday. I wanted to hear stories from his life, but he wanted to talk about what's going on now. He did tell me about how he used to be in a bowling league. When I told him I normally bowl a 60, he was disgusted and asked, "Do you even throw the ball?"
We went to my brother's for brunch on Saturday. I never new my brother could make such good pancakes. Gerald couldn't get enough of Joseph. He loves babies.
Joseph also got to meet cousin Mia. She is such a sweet little girl.
Joseph was a happy baby the entire time. The flight attendances, nurses, residences, grandparents etc.. couldn't get enough of his smile. He brightens everyone's day.
No comments:
Post a Comment