Thursday, February 19, 2009

Park visit and another mile hike

Since yesterday was so rainy and depressing I took the kids to the park today. It was windy so we only stayed at the playground for a little while. Then we went for another mile long hike. They love strolling through the woods and throwing rocks into the water.
In the picture above Peter and Marie are getting ready to race down the slide together. Marie stopped to smile at me on her way back to the slide.

Peter showing Marie her number on the trail.

I had them sit on a bench to get a cute picture together. They're both saying cheese.
We found ducks along our way.
I guess I wore them out today because they both were in bed asleep by 6pm tonight. We'll see how my night goes.





2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

The picture of Marie smiling through the playground bars is SO cute! You should frame it!

Jenny said...

Aaaawwww! They are so cute!