Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 3 at Jenny's

On our third and final day with Jenny, Todd, and Kate we went to the Strasburg Rail Road and museum. We could have spent all day there, but we only stayed a little over 2 and 1/2 hours. I didn't want to hit D.C. rush hour traffic on our way home. Both Peter and I want to go back. We missed the Thomas week by a few days. That's when they dress the engin up as Thomas. It happens again in Sept. I told Peter maybe a trip back could be apart of his birthday present this year. All I need now is to convinced Steve of it. Peter and Marie really wanted Daddy to be there when we were riding the train. They wanted to share the fun with him too.
Here are Todd and Peter sitting on the step on the coach we rode in.

The first train we saw when we entered the museum.


There were trains from every decade.

In another part of the museum, which I don't have any pictures of since my camera battery died then, there were all sorts of toy trains the kids could play with. There were also displays with buttons to push.

Here Marie and I are waiting for the ride to begin.

All Aboard!

Peter's favorite part was watching the world go by as he rode the rails.

No comments: