Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June B-day Party

We had Marie and my birthday party on June 13th. The party had a strawberry theme. I made two cakes. Mine was a Cooking Light strawberry cake recipe found in the May 2009 mag. For Marie's I combined recipes and ideas to make it.
Here's a close up on Marie's cake

Marie and her cake. Marie is not a fan of clothes in hot weather so you are going to be seeing a lot of diaper only shots this summer. Hopefully by the end of summer she'll be in undies.


Marie and her Suzy Zoo balloon.

Marie let Peter play with her three red balloons.



Marie eating her cake. Not sure why blogger rotated this picture. Just tilt your head to view.

Marie eating a chocolate covered strawberry. Once again please tilt to view.

Present time.

Marie really loved the sun glasses she got.

A thank-you hug for Troy.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Great job on the cake! I LOVED the cute hug for Troy.

kate said...

stinkin' cute cake and kids! i laughed when i saw marie's sunglasses pic 'cause she looks so much like steve! what a great party.

Kate Lewis said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I loved your cakes--they looked so cute. Bernadette loves sunglasses, too.