Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Marie's Good Birthday Deals

The invites I found that combine the strawberry and kitchen themes I want.
A play kitchen for only $18 dollars second hand.
And a trike with parent handle $15 second hand.
These are not for her birthday, but I also bought them today for a $1.25. I let Marie try them on even though they are too big now. She said, "for church." I didn't even mention that's where I intend on her wearing them. Smart girl. She knows her shoes.

3 comments:

ND Dwelling Mom said...

Cute finds and great deals!! Where do you get your 'second hand' stuff? As you know, I LOVE a good bargain!

aandkhousewright said...

awesome deals!!! we went garage saling in st.louis and got some great steals too! i'm buying clothes and shoes ahead for brooke when i can find them -- like two pair of adorable size 6 shoes for $0.50 each!

Kris said...

I love second hand items. The best place we've found those types of things are yard sales. So fun!