Maybe Uncle Tony could break out his banjo for Pete one of these days?

Toasting marshmallows. I love Addie's smile!
.JPG)

Mmm Good.
The whole group, minus me.
Peter digging at the beach
Marie playing with Addie.
Mmm Good.
Steve's Parents and sister Anna came down for a day. His sister Janine and her kids spent the first night and following day with us. I didn't have my camera on me a lot so I didn't get any pictures of most of them. We loved spending time with you all and would love to do it again. However, Marie would perfer we didn't water ski, she was pretty afraid for our lives then. :)
4 comments:
so jealous!!!
Looks like fun!
could you post that video of steve and travis singing popcorn popping on your blog? i love that!
That water skiing part sounds pretty funny. :) Glad that you all had so much fun!
Post a Comment