One of my best college friends and roommates, Jessica, told me she was going to be in D.C. for a few days. Since I hadn't seen her in about 7 years I had to go. So after Peter's t-ball practice we drove up to my in-laws. We spent the night and then headed to the Zoo the next morning. I thought the zoo would be fun for the kids and give Jessica and I a chance to talk.
Peter and Jessica on the over look for the Panda's
Thomas hamming it up for Jessica's Mom.
my monkeys
Towards the end I let Marie take a few pictures.
My best childhood friend, Rachel, got married on June 16th so I flew home for basically the day. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of it.
While I was there I was also able to visit my Grandpa, who is now living in a nursing home. My Brother and his wife threw a little birthday party for me during our visit. It was very thoughtful of them. Here Mia and I are enjoying the delicious ice cream cake we had.
My best childhood friend, Rachel, got married on June 16th so I flew home for basically the day. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of it.
While I was there I was also able to visit my Grandpa, who is now living in a nursing home. My Brother and his wife threw a little birthday party for me during our visit. It was very thoughtful of them. Here Mia and I are enjoying the delicious ice cream cake we had.
We had Marie 5th birthday party on my Birthday this year.
It was a Fancy Nancy party. Everyone dressed up.
Here Steve is reading a Fancy Nancy book to all of the kids. We also had a fancy relay race, decorated crowns and ate a delectable lunch.
Thomas loves blowing out candles so we re-lit the cake for him.
Marie loves licking the bottoms of candles.
Marie's friend Lauren was nice and sat with Thomas at the little table.
Our library has a fun summer program. We went to two magic shows.
Peter's t-ball coach was super serious about the game. So we ended up spending a bundle on equipment. Not sure why a helmet is need when the ball is not even being pitched, but Thomas and Marie sure loved trying it on when Peter wasn't batting.
On Marie's birthday we had a panCake breakfast and gave her the rest of her presents. I gave her all my handmade Barbie furniture and clothes.
For lunch on her birthday we went to The Wild Rabbit Cafe with some friends
I made her Barbie bed a very girly quilt.

No comments:
Post a Comment