Now he has posted the Pony Ride (a.k. a. 1988 Ford Escort) on Craig's list. I'm not sure about the selling the Pony Ride. She has been so good to us. She is the car Steve had when we started dating. We drove to Roland and Erika's wedding in her. Oh, I'm tearing up a little. Boy, am I an emotional pregnant women or what? Really, it's okay if the Pony Ride sells. The insurance is like one pack of diaper each month. And we could use the diapers more here soon.
Friday, March 19, 2010
bye bronco
Now he has posted the Pony Ride (a.k. a. 1988 Ford Escort) on Craig's list. I'm not sure about the selling the Pony Ride. She has been so good to us. She is the car Steve had when we started dating. We drove to Roland and Erika's wedding in her. Oh, I'm tearing up a little. Boy, am I an emotional pregnant women or what? Really, it's okay if the Pony Ride sells. The insurance is like one pack of diaper each month. And we could use the diapers more here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What car do you have left? Are you getting a van?
We still have our malibu that we bought when we got married. That will be Steve's here soon. For our new family car we bought a GMC Acadia on black friday last thanksgiving.
Post a Comment