Friday, March 19, 2010

recent projects

Marie's tutu
Marie with her matching tutu and heals.


Both Peter and Marie in their new dress up clothes. They have really gotten into dress up and role playing lately. We also have these great felt masks for the characters of Goldielocks & the 3 Bears , The 3 Little Pigs and Little Red Ridinghood. Maybe I should make a red hood with my left over cape material?

Peter's superman cape


A close up of the symbol. I used felt to make it.



Not leaping buildings in a single bound, but close. Climbing to his new bed location, top bunk.

The ladder Steve built for Peter and Marie's bunks.
A side view.
the burp clothes I made my friend Janet.


And the matching rag quilt I made Janet.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Great job on the dress up outfits! I SO wish I enjoyed sewing like you do. My poor children.

Olivia Jewell said...

That quilt is SOO cute, I love it. I hope you made yourself one.

Jenny said...

I posted about your Hungry Caterpillar felt art on my craft blog! Thanks again!

Kate Lewis said...

I LOVE the tutu. And Bernadette would absolutely love it too-she is a huge fan of dressing up. Your children are so lucky to have homemade dress-up costumes!