We went to our neighbor Kayla's 2nd birthday party. I was a gorgeous day and wonderful party at the park. Megan should be a party planner. It started with a delicious lunch. I have to say the new Domino's pizza is super good and I just had a slice of cheese pizza. Then the kids did the pinata.
Watch out Pete you're gonna get the little girl next to you and not Abby.
Marie just gave Abby a little tap.
Before presents we had cake which was also very tasty. As you can see in these two pictures Peter and Marie along with the other guests were more into opening gifts than Kayla.
To conclude the party the kids planted african voilets
1 comment:
cool party! i could never do that for brody with a december birthday -- maybe brooke's in a few years. hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment