Monday, May 03, 2010

baby's room is all done

Baby's room is all done now. I found a great deal on the curtains at Home Depot. They are black-out curtains and they were only $10 a panel.
I love the cute diaper cake my friend Janet made me. They're size 2 so I can keep it up for awhile.

Peter, Marie, and Steve and my bags are packed for the day or night baby comes.

I re-did the mobile I had for Peter. Now it matches baby's bedding.


The finished quilt top. I've decided to have my mom's lady machine quilt it for me. It's a little bigger than a crib quilt so the backing I bought is too small. I don't have time to have more fabric sent to me and hand quilt it before baby arrives. We'll just give him the finshed quilt for his 1st Christmas present. I also made a matching pillow case so he can use the quilt on his toddler bed when the time comes.

3 comments:

jennifer van vliet said...

Great job on the quilt! I love piecing tops and letting the long arm do the quilting. Its the best of both worlds!

Family Home Storage Forum said...

Love the plane blanket! Corban has one too--but not homemade. Good luck with #3!

Jenny said...

Everything looks great! That is awesome that you've gotten so much done on his quilt already.