Tuesday, May 11, 2010

what I've been sew up to.

I've been in a quilting groove lately. I made a few runners for our living room this past week. I used the pattern I taught my quilt class. The fabric my mom had given to me a while back. She had made a quilt from it and thought I would make good use of her left-overs. I think I did. Here's the runner for on top of the TV.


I made a small one for the our side table.


And one for our new toy storage unit.


In January I had made these quilt squares my mom had sent me. I didn't know what I was going to do with them. I thought of making a lap quilt. When I finished it was a little smaller than what I thought it was going to be. I placed it on my dining room table to look at it and thought, hey, it looks good there. Plus, it doesn't hang over the edge so kids cannot pull it down easily .

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You have been so busy and they look great.