Monday, May 03, 2010

toy storage unit

Call me a dorky mom, but I'm excited about the new toy storage unit I got. I found it at Big Lots for 40% off other listed prices. I've never shopped there before, but I may start now. A google search found it for me. I'm starting to believe you can find just about anything using google. The baskets are from Target. I think I'll get two or three more. The books I have on it now may not always be stored there.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You are so not dorky. I saw a big lots today and was thinking about stopping in to see if I could find one like yours. It is pretty awesome.

Krista said...

If you are dorky for that, then you are just part of a REALLY big club of dorky moms that all get super excited to find a great deal on something they want!