Sunday, May 30, 2010

First sunday at church

Thomas and I went to church today with the family. Here are the kids right when we got home. As you might have guessed I didn't have time to take a picture before hand. It's a little tricky getting three children and yourself ready for church on time.
Marie loves her brother

Another picture taken by Peter. He loves to take pictures, but you don't know when he going to press the button so you have to be ready at all times.

more lovin' from Marie on her blankie


I think Thomas loved church because he was held almost the entire time. He slept through most of it or was eating. He kept sleeping when we got home so I got somewhat of a nap, too. Peter, however, did ask me a question about every five to ten minutes while I was lying on the couch. At least I got to lay down right?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is so fun that Peter likes to take pictures. Go you for getting 3 children and yourself ready to go to church. Wow.