Sunday, May 23, 2010

getting ajusted

We are getting ajusted around here. Marie is my little mommy helper. She loves to get things for Thomas. She'll get me a new diaper, clothes (sometimes she makes an interesting choice), and wipes. Really you name it and she'll get it, if it's for Thomas. I know this stage will end so I'm trying to use it, but not abuse it. Marie also loves to try to play with him. She showers him with toys. One day he'll like all of this attention. In the picture above I caught her reading her Olivia book to him before bedtime. She actually had the story line down quite well.
Peter loves to hold Thomas and remove Thomas' dry skin. We think Peter might go into dermatology. During the day Steve tries to take the kids on outing so I can sleep. Thomas' longest stretches of sleep tend to be during the day. One day they went bowling and then to Sonic for a treat. They have also gone fishing, to the library, the park, and even helped a family move. Well, that last one they really just played with the family's kids as the grow-ups did the moving.
Here's a cute picture of Thomas sleeping. He likes to keep his hands near his face. He did the same thing in the womb. We could never get a good ultrasound picture of his face because of it.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I love the sleeping picture! And that is just too cute that Marie is reading him books!

Haws Family said...

I love this post! I love that Steve takes the kids out, and that Marie is helpful, and Thomas is so sweet and adorable! What a great family you are!!!