Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th of July mischief

So Marie is walking a lot these days. As you can see here she is also climbing. Yes folks, she has reached the billy goat stage. She thinks she is a really big girl. We went to her 1 year well-baby check-up and she's not (big, that is). She wieghed in at only 18 lbs and 6 oz (10%), however, her height is 28 1/2 inches (50%) and head was 18 3/4 cm (85%). The doctor just said to me, "Oh, she must be a picky eater and very active." Yep, that describes Marie. Peter and Marie were being so quite in my bathroom while I was folding the clothes in my room. When I opened the door to see what they were up to this is what I found. Peter got into my face lotion. Poor Marie looks like a bird got her.

No comments: