We stayed inside today for various reasons. It's too hot out, Marie's anti-biotic causes her to burn easily, and Peter was naked (read previous post). To keep the kids happy and busy we did every indoor activity I could think of. Marie got to color for the first time. She finally is not eating every she touches. She really liked coloring. She did sneak a taste of the crayons.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
First Coloring Experience
We stayed inside today for various reasons. It's too hot out, Marie's anti-biotic causes her to burn easily, and Peter was naked (read previous post). To keep the kids happy and busy we did every indoor activity I could think of. Marie got to color for the first time. She finally is not eating every she touches. She really liked coloring. She did sneak a taste of the crayons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute colorers! And thanks for the bow links. A few months ago I searched for a site just like those and never really found one. I'm going to try some tomorrow...although it will be awhile before I can put one in Natalie's hair.
Post a Comment