We started potty training Peter for real today. NO More Diapers. By noon he had went through 5 or 6 pairs of underwear, undies for short. While Steve was searching for the last pair we had, Peter actually peed in the potty chair. From then on it clicked. He peed each time we put him on the potty. He did have 1 or 2 accidents during the afternoon because we didn't put him on quick enough. However, he always told us when he had to go. He told us when he had to poop too. After three attempts to get it out. He did it. They say the third time is the charm. I was so happy for him and for the fact I didn't have to clean out poopy undies. Yeah Peter!!!!!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah Peter!!! Yeah for Mommy too!!! It is funny how excited we can get for our children and their accomplishments. Today Makenna got on and off of the "Big Potty" all by herself. She was so proud of herself and I was excited for her too. She is also learning how to undress and dress herself. It takes alot longer but she is getting the hang of it. She keeps telling me, "I'm a big girl Mommy." They grow up too fast don't they.
Good for him! Potty training isn't always fun. I hope he keeps up the good work!
Congratulations!!!
Ellie I am so excited for you! I took one morning and let Jansen walk around nakey, trying to really get this potty training thing going. But I couldn't stand staying home all day...I need to buckle down and just do it. I want to wait till Nate will be around and I can get out for a minute or two during the day. Congrats!
YEA!!!! that is a big step. Lucky you, no more diapers for him.
Post a Comment