Friday, July 11, 2008

New Stuff

"Deep Winter" is the name of this print on canvas. I bought it last weekend from our neighbor's yard sale. He sold it to me for 15 dollars. I thought that was a good price. It is large, 22x28 inches, which is great because I have been wanting to hang something on our big empty walls.
Our new oven! I'm so happy about this. Now I have burners that always work and an oven that is the tempture you set it to. We got a Kenmore. It was the number one recommended range on Consumer Reports.
We also bought a new dishwasher. It is also a Kenmore and with a high Consumer Report score. I love having a working dishwasher and not just a fancy drying rack. Here, Marie is acting like a Bob Barker girl, or should I say Drew Carey.
She's transformed into Frakenstein girl. I have deleted so many pictures that look like this. She always wants to grab the camera.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have the same oven!!! hahaha thats funny...and it works great!