I don't have pictures of all the cute things these kids do around here, but here are few stories. Some do have pictures.

1. Marie really wants to be big like her brother Peter. Lately she wants to drink from a normal cup. I have given in a few times and let her use one of his, but course she spills more than she drinks. The main problem is she has to tip it so far up to get the small amount out I give her. While watching this, I thought if only I had smaller cups for her like the paper ones my grandparents have in their bathroom. So small paper cups have been on my shopping list for the past week or two. However, they keep slipping my mind when I'm shopping. Today I remembered I had two shot glass measuring cups. They are the perfect size. Marie enjoyed several shots of milk tonight with her dinner. After a few plain ones I started giving her a mixed drink, chocolate milk. Peter was having it too.

2. For preshool time we have been working on drawing and writing. Here Peter drew a sad or mad face; I forget what emotion we were on . He is getting pretty good. He also loves to do the maze book Grandma Melinda got him.
3. The other day while driving the Sher song, "Do you believe in love after love?" came on. I could see in my mirror Marie dancing her heart out. She even was doing Steve's arm moves. It was so cute.
4. For the past month we have been going to the library twice a week. On Tues. we go to storytime for Peter and then on Wed. we go to Baby Garten for Marie. Peter doesn't sing or dance much during his time, but when it is just babies and mommies he lets it all out. I love listening to his voice and I can tell the other mommies do too.
No comments:
Post a Comment