.JPG)
We went pumpkin picking at a local farm this afternoon. Here's Marie drumming on one of our pumpkins.

Marie and I "driving" the tractor that pulled our hay ride. The real driver was a sweet old man who picked the sunflower we are holding for Marie. She started to cry when I left her with him to take a picture of Peter and Steve driving. I had asked the nice man to do it, but he said he'd watch the baby while I did it. Little did he know figuring out how to work a camera would be easier than watching Marie for a second.

Peter and Marie got their faces painted. Peter got two blue spiders and Marie got a little green pumpkin. They had to check themselves out in the mirror afterwards.

You can sort of see Marie's pumpkin in this picture.

Peter liked the children's hay bail and crate maze. Here he is running in it.

Marie prefered driving the fake tractor.
.JPG)
There was also a sunflower field maze we did.


Peter thought it was funny to rapidly sniff the flowers.

The picture I took of Peter and Steve driving while the poor sweet farmer watched Marie wail in the trailer.
1 comment:
That looks like such a fun farm to visit! I just love the fall. I am really loving spending this fall on the east coast. It is amazingly beautiful! The weather, the fall leaves, the yummy fresh farm produce, it is perfect. I don't want to go back to Vegas.
Post a Comment