Monday, October 27, 2008

doc visits

I took the kids to doctor visits on Friday and Monday. On Friday we went to the ENT for Marie. She still has fluid in her ears from her chronic ear infection she had over the summer. Because of it we found out she has moderate hearing lost. Who would have guessed that. I still have to creep out of her room during nap time. Anyways, her hearing should be fully restored when the fluid drains. We have scheduled to have tubes put in her ears on election day, Nov. 4th. On Monday I took Peter in for his 3 year well-baby visit (he'll always be my baby ). He is exactly three feet tall at 3 years old and he weighs 29 and 1/2 lbs. This puts his in the 25th percentile for both height and weight. Perfectly on track for Peter who has been in the 25 percentile since his days in the womb. As we drove to the doctor's office I told Peter that the doctor was going to look and listen to all of his parts. He then proceeded to named his different parts, head, arms, belly, ect... I responded with, "yes, she will look at that" to each one he named. As we were driving home Peter said, "Mom, she forgot to look at my running legs." He was right she didn't examine his legs.

No comments: