We had the Travis Hall family over this past weekend. We had a great time. Rene and I just really liked talking to each other. Steve and Travis need a little more excitement so they built a tire swing and potato gun. Marie found the tire swing to be a bit too exiciting. I'm not sure if you can see her scared expression. Poor little girl.
Addie and Peter loved the tire swing.
On Saturday night we took the Halls to our ward fall festival. Which turned out to be wash-out, but we had a few fun moments though. I wanted to get a picture of all kid dressed up, but I didn't. At the party we were all over the place chasing the kids. Here's Steve is pulling Marie around when who should jump in? Kyree, Peter's good friend.
I think Peter's favorite part was the cotton candy. He had three!! Oh well, he only gets it once a year at this event. We ended up leaving the festival early because of the rain. We took our cobbler with us. At home we got the kids to bed quickly and then enjoyed warm cobbler and a game of phase ten.
1 comment:
It was a fun visit. Thanks!
Post a Comment