Sunday, October 19, 2008

Peter's 3rd Birthday Party

Peter's Train Cake.
It took me three hours to build and decorted, but it was worth it. He loved it. When I finished the engin, Marie came walking into the kitchen. She looked up, pointed to the cake, and said Whoooo, Whoooo (that's her word for train.)

Here's a close up on the engin. It was Thomas. Peter's favorite tank engin.
Peter right before he opened his first present. As you can see he was very excited.
We played two games. Pin the caboose on the train and a people-train hula hoop game. However, taking rides on Steve legs became a game too.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy BIrthday, Peter! Awesome cake, Ellie!

Kris said...

You did an amazing job on the cake. I sure wish I liked to bake. My poor kids are going to get all store bought birthday cakes. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Kris said...

You did an amazing job on the cake. I sure wish I liked to bake. My poor kids are going to get all store bought birthday cakes. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Peter!!! Your cake turned out so cute. Great job Ellie.