Thursday, October 02, 2008

Found It!!

" Yea, Mommy found the camera!"
I found my camera today! Yeah!! It was in the basket of the double stroller, which was collapsed and put away in the garage. I don't normally use the double stroller these days since Peter prefers to bike during our walks now. The last time I used it was on our trip to Busch Garden at the End of August. I'm so glad I found it. It was really eating away at me. I don't normally loose things. I kind of live by the motto, everything has a place and everything should be in its place.

With all this fluid in her ears Marie has really become a real pacifier baby. She also plays a lot with her ears. I'm hoping it will be easier to break her from the pacifier after her operation. I wanted to start weaning her from it at 15 months, but I was informed that wasn't going to happen. I still try to hide it every time she spits it out.

No comments: