Monday, October 27, 2008

Jeans

I went jeans shopping with both kids. That's how bad I needed a new par of jeans. Macy was having a sale so I went there. I looked online the night before and saw they had a good selection. I always have problems finding a pair of jeans that fits both my waist and booty. I'm not big girl, but I do have a little white girl booty. Because of this I normally need a belt for my jeans to fit or I have a gapping issue in the back when I lean forward or bend down. I hate wearing belts because they are bulky. My belly is pretty flat so don't want it to look bulky. I found two pairs of Levis jeans that fit me great all over so I thought I would share. The first one pictured above is Perfectly Slimming Levis, 512. They are a slim boot cut fit with a tummy sliming panel, which means they fit flat against my body, no bulk!
The second pair I got was a pair of Levis Curvy Jeans, 529 . These jeans have tilted waistband for full back coverage, no more plumber butt. They also have a contoured design ,which means they have a little more room for your booty. I liked them equally so that's why I bought both. I'll see as I wear them what pair becomes my favorite. Oh and also the 529s are a little longer so they will work with boots and the 512s I can wear with flats.

2 comments:

Mere said...

I have the same issues. I'll never buy a pair of pants without trying them on first. The pants that fit me best are Lees from Kohls. I get the "slightly below waist" fit, and it eliminates the gap at the waist. I was so excited when I found a pair on the clearance rack for $8. What luck!

Unknown said...

You are so brave to take the kids. I'll have to remember those jeans.