Friday, October 10, 2008

Lately

Peter and his friend Kyree had a playdate at Jumping Joey's this week. Marie had just as much fun as they did. She loved just falling all over while the older ones jumped around her. Although, her favorite things were the slides. One of them I tried taking her on turned out to be quite challenging. Peter and Kyree had trouble with it too. I gave them a little push up the "ladder." There was no one to give me a push up. Dana was at the end of the slide waiting for us. I got Marie up with no problem. I tried five times to get myself up. Then I decided to take off a sock so I could get a good grip. That's when Marie went sliding down the big slide alone. Dana said she looked scared at first, but then her expression turned to sheer joy. Needless to say my arms hurt the next day from trying to pull myself. Peter still says he is hot and needs a freeze although it is October. Marie loves them too. We had one or two a day over the summer. With so much practice both of them now can basically eat them unassisted.
Not the best picture, but I wanted to show you all my new glasses.
Pink, what do you think? "Wow, Bubbles!"
I gave Marie a bubble bath tonight. She loved it just as a girl should. However, I kept peeking through the bubbles to see if she might have pooped. She has been doing that lately. Gross. I guess the warm water relaxes her. All I can say is poor Peter.
P.S. She did not do it tonight, thank heavens.

2 comments:

Lonee Jean said...

I love the new glasses! They are so cute! Your children are so cute!

Unknown said...

Sick! Actually that is so funny. Your glasses are adorable.