These didn't up load in the order I wanted so here's the aftermath first. Look at them digging into their bags. Marie favorite candy was a sucker.
This was first time I let her have one. Peter liked the Smarties. I think they were a first for him too.
Marie the Bumble Bee because she is our "honey sweet" & Peter the Pilot because he wants to be just like Daddy.
The two pumpkins I carved this afternooon because we never got around to it when Steve was home. Peter and Marie helped dig the seeds out. Peter also picked out the designs I carved.
Marie was very excited to trick or treat, not that she knew what it was. Although, she is my little chocoholic so maybe it is in her blood.
On the trick or treat trail.
Look who drove up and parked in our drive way. The Esplin family. Aren't they cute, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, and Tinker Bell.
1 comment:
Adorable costumes! I like the pumpkins you carved. Great job!
Post a Comment