8 TV shows I enjoy watching when I have time and would like to chill:
1. The office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. House
4. Ellen
5. Martha Stewart
6. 30 minute meals
7. Good eats
8. Cosby re-runs
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Took Marie to Baby Garten
2. Peter's birthday
3. Played Don't Break the Ice a half a dozen times
4. Helped Dana watch Lonee's kids
5. Vacuumed
6. Made dinner
7. Put kids to bed
8. Looked up on-line possible x-mas presents for the kids
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. My trip to Minn
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Getting a new pair of jeans
5. Marie recovering from her cold
6. The Hall's visit this weekend
7. Going to see the Twilight movie with friends
8. Sleeping in on Monday
8 Things I love about Fall:
1. The leaves
2. Cooler weather
3. Warm food
4. New clothes
5. The colors
6. New school supplies
7. Pumpkin picking
8. Apples
8 Things on my wish list:
1. video editing software
2. I-pod shuffle
3. Gym membership
4. Children’s wooden table and chairs
5. Enameled Dutch Oven 4.5-or 5.5 qt size (Le Creuset)
6. Flannel bed sheets (white). Our bed so thick I cannot find any that fit.
7. New home phone
8. Healthy happy children that sleep well.
8 people I am tagging:
1. Janine
2. Jessica
3. Caryn
4. Kelly Marsden
5. Kelly Housewright
6. Erika
7. Dana
8. Lonee
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment